- Leads one or more projects, which may involve multiple technical disciplines. May consult on and utilize latest project methodologies, including Agile.
- Uses Microsoft Project, and analyzes data in Excel and presents in PowerPoint.
- Includes functions in support of business systems management, including efficiencies analysis, change management, software version control, and enhancements management.
REQUIRED: Mobile testing, hands-on automation using Java coding , Selenium, Appium, Espresso, Mobile labs, Testroid, Jenkins, tools and CI/CD process any other automation, but strong hands-on automation is mandatory. (Also looking for any developer/development experience with good java coding skills and interested to part of the testing.)
- Functional and Automation Experience: 5+ years in QA
- Should be able to lead and provide technical direction on automation to team.
- Finance Industry: 1+ years Financial Services industry experience
- Reviewing of business requirement, design documentation for completeness and testability
- Test Case Management Creating, executing, and managing test cases with or without business requirements/design docs
- Defect Management: Entering and managing defects to completion
- Risk Management: Can write and run test scripts with minimal oversight.
- Experience using automated tools like Selenium with Java, Espresso , Mobile labs at least 1 to 2 years of experience